- USMCA: A Practical Guide to Regulations, Documentation & Procedures
USMCA: A Practical Guide to Regulations, Documentation & Procedures
By John Goodrich
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) replaces the long-standing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in force since 1994. The USMCA builds on concepts pioneered by the NAFTA while modernizing it for today’s commercial and political realities.
This publication is intended as a tool to help businesses understand the USMCA and to develop practical business processes for participating in the free trade agreement. The book was designed predominantly with U.S. exporters and importers in mind. As such it draws not just from the USMCA but also references the U.S. regulations and interpretations issued by U.S. regulators.
Mexican and Canadian importers and exporters will also find this textbook useful. Whenever possible the author has included references to Canadian and Mexican resources.
Updated: August 2020 - 435 Pages
- USMCA Introduction
- A Closer Look At Origination
- Finer Points of Origination
- USMCA and Special Sectors
- Origin Certification
- USMCA In the Organization
- Country of Origin for Marking Purposes
- Article 2: USMCA's Effects On Temporary Entry, Duty Deferral, and Duty Drawback
- Appendix A: Product-Specific Rules
- Appendix B: USMCA Schedules from the Uniform Regulations
Order online or call us toll free at (800) 641-0920 to order your USMCA: A Practical Guide reference book today!
WHEN CHECKING OUT, PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE "NOTE TO SELLER" BOX:
- Company Name & Shipping Address