A U.S. Exporter's Guide to Canada
By John D. Goodrich & Catherine J. Petersen
Shipping to Canada should be easy, but it isn't as easy as it looks. This book outlines the ABCs of exporting to Canada while avoiding costly mistakes. Here's what your sales, customer service, logistics, and trade compliance departments need to know about:
- The required documentation.
- Where to find the proper duties, tariffs, and taxes for your products.
- The pros and cons of being a non-resident importer.
Updated: June 2017 - 149 Pages
- An Overview of Canada
- Exporting from the U.S.
- Importing into Canada
- Special Import and Duty Reduction Programs
- Enforcement: Administrative Monetary Penalties
- Other Programs
- CBSA Glossary
Order online or call us toll free at (800) 641-0920 to order your copy of A U.S. Exporter's Guide to Canada today!
WHEN CHECKING OUT PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE "NOTE TO SELLER" BOX:
- Company Name & Shipping Address