U.S. Import Audit Preparation: Strategies & Techniques for Withstanding a U.S. Import Compliance Audit
By John D. Goodrich
This book helps readers understand import regulations and customs' audit procedures and helps them develop practical business processes and controls for surviving a Customs Focused Assessment (audit).
This manual is not intended to be read or presented in a linear fashion, cover to cover. While the sections are organized in a logical order, the contents of each section should be treated as a grouping of practical guidance and technical reference materials.
The book is organized to help answer the questions:
- Why do audits exist and why are they important?
- What is a customs audit?
- How does the process work?
- What is Customs looking for?
- How can a company prepare for an audit?
Updated: January 2018
- U.S. Customs Compliance
- Customs Enforcement
- The Focused Assessment Process
- Special Issues within an Audit
- Internal Control
- Record Keeping Compliance
- Importer Self Assessment Program
- Standard Operating Procedures
Order online or call us toll free at (800) 641-0920 to order your copy of U.S Import Audit Preparation today!
WHEN CHECKING OUT PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE "NOTE TO SELLER" BOX:
- Company Name & Shipping Address